We are Open for Business
The Belvedere Hotel and Golf
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FROM THE BELVEDERE
As we are sure you will appreciate, the onset of COVID-19 virus is a challenge to us all in the hospitality sector and we want to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of all our guests at the Belvedere Hotel and Golf Facility as well as our team are our top priority and we want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are of course closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly. As a business we always operate the highest standards of hygiene and whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst our guests or any of the Belvedere team at present, here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
- Upon arrival we will let you know about the hygiene facilities that are on hand throughout your stay.
- We always extend a warm welcome to arriving guests, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of the Belvedere team has committed to washing their hands thoroughly at least every 2 hours.
- We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces i.e. door handles, cloakrooms etc. as often as possible.
- We are monitoring the health of every employee closely. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be entering the Belvedere for 14 days.
- Team members will observe the 2 metre distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the Government.
We value your business and want to help you as much as we can, so if you do fall ill and need to cancel your visit we would ask that you contact us by telephone on 01262 606367 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can offer some clarification on the options available – it is in all our interests to be as flexible as possible during these extraordinary times.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is an unprecedented dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. For now, it is very much business as usual and as you know Belvedere is the perfect location where you can enjoy a relaxing break along with fresh air and good old East Yorkshire hospitality!
Please continue to come and see us!